|Location||NSW North Coast, Australia|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
Does any of the following sound like you?
- You believe in social justice.
- You want to make a genuinely positive difference in the lives of people.
- You want to feel part of a team that has shared values and goals.
- You want the space to grow as a leader.
- You want a strong work/home life balance and to live somewhere beautiful.
What Drives Us?
CRANES is an agile, progressive and entrepreneurial individual and community services based organisation working with people from all walks of life with all kinds of abilities. Our work focuses on human rights, support with daily life, social connections, accommodation, finding adventure and above all meeting the expectations of our customers to promote quality life choices. The things that drive us are:
- We focus on people and respect difference.
- We strive to be a group of people in The Clarence Valley who will never tire of supporting the human rights of life.
- We do not shape our offerings based on the customer’s funding, but on their stated goals. Our customers are our commissioners!
- We do not use divisive language like disability or aged care, we talk simply of people.
- In terms of our colleagues, we want to create a piece of the world where people love to come to work and their unique worth is recognised and valued. We invest in our greatest resource – our people.
- We are not experts in the field of social support but we are experts at learning and listening and tailoring our services to customer needs.
- We want to be the very best at what we do.
If what drives us drives you, then read on…
We are looking to recruit a People and Culture Manager who will develop and implement strategies with regards to all aspects of human resources including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, work health and safety and change management that will enable us to achieve our aims.
The key areas of responsibility will be strategic planning and execution of the departmental plan to ensure successful development and implementation of People and Culture initiatives including compliance activities, risk management, rehabilitation, return to work and WorkCover. Importantly you will ensure best practice processes and procedures and systems are in place to improve decision making.
The skills we are looking for include:
Apart from relevant tertiary qualifications, demonstrated expertise in delivering complex human resource outcomes for an organisation operating across multiple locations, it’s crucial that you also have;
- A broad range of HR management experience from various industries
- Consultative approach to HR initiatives and the ability to translate strategy into action
- Exceptional project and change management skills
- Ability to lead a team and provide advice to the executive team
- Understanding of modern awards and work place legislation for employees and volunteers
- High level IT skills
The successful candidate will also need a driver’s licence, a first aid certificate, a working with children check and willingness to under go criminal background checks.
If this opportunity lights a fire in you…… we’d love to hear from you.
Please click apply, submitting your cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33534 or to discuss please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Manager – Sector Capacity posted 3 months ago.