|Organisation Name||Australian Dental Industry Association|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Set strategic direction for Australia’s largest healthcare tradeshow
- Leverage partnerships across the nation’s entire dental community
- Grow visitor and exhibitor participation at exhibitions and events
The Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) is the peak business organisation representing manufacturers and suppliers of products to dental professionals that supply more than 95% of the products used in Australian dentistry. The ADIA membership ranges in size from the local operations of multi-billion dollar corporations through to small family-owned entities who are proud of what the Association does on their behalf.
In this exciting newly created role you will be focussed on transforming ADX Sydney, Australia’s premier dental event that, with some 450 exhibition booths and 9,000+ visitors is the nation’s largest healthcare trade show. To accomplish this, you will develop an over-arching strategy for ADIA’s market promotional vehicles that includes ADX Sydney, regional trade shows and the ADX online platform.
By leveraging partnerships across the dental industry and dental professions, you will work to:
- Designing and implementing compelling, fresh and creative integrated multiyear strategies;
- Creating and selling innovative exhibition and sponsorship packages; and
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders to create unique visitor experiences.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be able to develop and deploy sound evaluation methodologies to identify market opportunities, collect client feedback and use this data to support a process of continuous evolution of ADIA-managed exhibitions.
Committed to securing the reputation of ADX Sydney as a top-tier event both within Australia and internationally, your success will be measured through increased visitor and exhibitor participation in the ADX Sydney exhibition and the regional trade shows. Your commercial acumen will be applied to enhancing financial outcomes from the portfolio of events.
You will be working in a modern, well equipped office (inner South Sydney) and supported by arguably the best exhibitions operations manager in the sector. Some interstate and international travel may be required.
You are an events sector professional, ideally with exhibitions / trade show experience, with a track record of building collaborative partnerships with external stakeholders. Additionally you have:
- Sound commercial skills encompassing budgeting, resource utilisation and reporting
- A track record of working with external stakeholders to develop partnership opportunities
- An ability to create and sell innovative exhibition and sponsorship packages
- Strong abilities to develop and implement strategies to grow visitor numbers
This is your opportunity to cement the profile of an organisation that is well respected by stakeholders across industry, government and the dental profession. Please click apply, submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing your experience and the skills required in MS Word format, quoting #33503. To discuss this opportunity please call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.