|Organisation Name||Children’s Cancer Institute|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Promote major donor and bequest initiatives contributing to ending childhood cancer
- Work in collaboration with the campaign agency and fundraising partners
- Help raise funds from high net worth individuals, corporate partners, trusts & foundations
Children’s Cancer Institute is the only Australian medical research institute, solely working towards eliminating childhood cancer. They are leading the way in revolutionary scientific research which is funded by government and loyal international donors.
Working in partnership with the Kids Cancer Centre and Sydney Children’s Hospital Network, Children’s Cancer Institute is leading the ‘Zero Childhood Cancer Program’, a national personalised medicine program for children with high risk cancer. It will give hope to children who are at highest risk of treatment failure, by identifying the best possible tailored treatments for them.
The Zero Childhood Cancer Campaign aims to raise $9.5 million of incremental funds from high net worth individuals, corporate partners, trusts & foundations between 2016 – 19. These funds will support the innovative research and clinical program.
The role reports to the Major Giving Manager and its purpose is to increase the number of supporters and the value of donations. Implementing programs that will accomplish this requires:
- Developing a pipeline of major donors and potential bequestors
- Working in collaboration with a campaign agency
- Managing campaign strategies
- Key relationship management of new donors
- Managing bequest estate administration
- Briefing the supporter care team on the escalation of queries
The ideal candidate will have;
- Three years experience in major giving and bequest fundraising.
- Experience identifying prospective donors
- Experience working on supporter campaigns
- Degree level qualifications
- The ability to manage a CRM database
- Experience working to tight deadlines and within budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous success in identifying major donors
- Experience working with external campaign agencies.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33378. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Global Palm Oil Lead (Singapore based) posted 2 days ago.
- Head of Philanthropy (Singapore based) posted 2 days ago.
- People & Culture Officer posted 9 days ago.
- Senior Consultant - Executive posted 15 days ago.
- Community Fundraising & Events Coordinator – NSW and ACT posted 15 days ago.