|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2017|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Sydney CBD
- 4 – 6 weeks assignment; immediate start
- $35 - $45 per hour + super
Our client is a not for profit organisation working in the area of property and humanitarian causes.
The role requires the provision of general administration support which might include opening new files, scanning, typing correspondence and transcripts of meetings and preparing documents.
The successful candidate will have:
- Above 50 WPM typing speed
- Experience with client contact
- Experience within in a legal firm
- Experience with property law will be an advantage
- Respect for confidentiality
- Advanced MS Word
- Knowledge of LEAP or other legal software an advantage
- Superior knowledge of English spelling and grammar
If you are immediately available for temporary work, please click apply, submitting your resume and a cover letter responding to the skills required (in MS Word format) quoting reference #33906 or phone Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570 for further information.