|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Would suit candidate with 12 months related experience
- Immediate start, four month assignment
- Competitive hourly rate
Our client has provided unconditional love, care and support for people in their neighbourhood for over 50 years.
You will provide administration and recruitment support to the People and Culture Manager in a busy and positive environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating recruitment
- Maintaining employee records
- Supporting business processes
- General administration, clerical duties & data entry
Ideally you have experience as a People & Culture or Human Resources Administrator with experience coordinating recruitment processes. You possess well developed interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic along with:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- A ‘happy to help out with anything’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to work for an organisation who provide a safe place where people from all walks of life are welcome, please click apply, submitting a cover letter addressing the skills required above along with your resume, quoting #34264. To discuss please call Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Business Development Manager - Events posted 1 day ago.
- Donor Supporter Services Assistant posted 9 days ago.
- Co-ordinator Accessible Psychological Interventions posted 9 days ago.
- Campaign Assistant, Fundraising posted 10 days ago.
- CRM Database Administrator- Fundraising posted 16 days ago.