|Organisation Name||St. Joseph's College Hunters Hill|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Excellence in Catholic education in Sydney’s established Hunters Hill
- Would suit candidates looking to take on a higher level of responsibility
- 200 full time and 350 casual and part time staff
St Joseph's College, Hunters Hill, is one of Australia's leading independent Catholic schools and strives to provide boys with a quality education that draws faith, culture and life into harmony. A distinctive feature of the college is the strong sense of community spirit that unites students, families, Old Boys and staff.
Founded in 1881, St Joseph’s is a boarding and day secondary school under the care of the Marist Brothers. In 2017 enrolment is approximately 1100 boys from Years 7 to 12.
You will provide human resources, recruitment and administrative services and support to the director of personnel services. This diverse generalist role has specific responsibilities for:
- Supporting the implementation of a new HRIS
- Return to work coordination
- Ensuring all HR administration, policies and advisory services are up to date
- Recruitment, induction, training and work, health & safety procedures are provided
- Provision of moderate level IR advice as well as diary management and correspondence
Ideally you have experience as a people and culture administrator or generalist with recruitment experience. You possess well developed interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
The ideal candidate is a tertiary qualified HR professional with experience in a similar position. You have acquired skills in:
- Workers compensation, enterprise agreements & Industrial Relations
- Provision of HR advice to employees
- HR policies and procedures
- Induction of new staff
- Management of day to day human resources issues
The appointment of a candidate will be subject to Working With Children Check clearance.
If you are passionate about people and culture in this caring, compassionate and highly supportive Catholic learning environment then please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570 or please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format responding to the skills required, quoting reference #33818.