|Organisation Name||inTouch, Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Join inTouch, Australia’s Multicultural Centre against Family Violence
- Provide high level HR advice and coaching to InTouch staff
- Ongoing part time 0.6 FTE, based in Richmond
inTouch, Australia’s Multicultural Centre against Family Violence has provided services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in refugee, migrant and asylum seeker communities for over 30 years.
inTouch recognises that women whose origins are from countries where English is not the first language encounter social isolation and structural inequities that limit their access to culturally relevant and appropriate services. inTouch’s vision is for all women, children and families to live free from violence.
As a result of the Royal Commission into Family Violence, inTouch is growing and is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to provide high level advice, generalist support and coaching to the organisation’s executive team, managers, team leaders and employees.
Specifically you will;
- Provide high level HR advice including generalist support and coaching to all staff
- Manage the employee life cycle across the organisation
- Effectively manage employee relations cases and issues
- Coach business managers to improve people management capability
- Support HR projects, policy development and implementation
- Support business managers in the implementation and management of change
- Assist business managers with business decisions, including workforce planning
- Oversee the payroll function within the business ensuring compliance
This role would suit an experienced Human Resources Manager looking for a part-time role within a growing values driven organisation looking to enhance staff performance.
You will have a good understanding of human resource strategies, polices and HR Matrix data and will have demonstrated experience managing the end to end employee life cycle.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to lead staff in all aspects of people management, having mentored, supervised and developed teams.
Benefits include a competitive salary, additional annual leave benefits and salary packaging.
If you want to implement new HR processes to enhance the performance of inTouch, Australia’s Multicultural Centre against Family Violence please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34089 or contact Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090 for more information.