|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Gladesville location, parking available onsite
- 2 months, immediate start
- $25-30 per hour + super
This long established not-for-profit organisation provides support to the emotional wellbeing of their clients by helping those with a mental illness or intellectual disabilities.
Supporting the 4 person People & Culture team, you will be assisting with HR administration duties during a period of annual leave. This role will involve a lot of data entry, dealing with employee files and other general HR administration requirements.
The ideal person will have experience in HR administration for a busy office along with:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and MS Excel
- Good customer service skills
- A ‘happy to help out with anything’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Availability to start immediately
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format (not PDF), quoting reference #33857. For more information, please contact Lisa Teager on 02 8243 0570.