|Organisation Name||The Ethics Centre|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Join a unique organisation assisting individuals and organisations
- Would suit candidates with a financial / professional services focus or similar
- Enjoy a flexible working environment in a fantastic CBD location
The Ethics Centre is an independent, non-profit organisation which provides an open forum for the promotion and exploration of ethical questions. In addition to consulting work, for businesses and government, the Centre also offers a free counselling service (Ethi-call) and is responsible for ground-breaking initiatives such as Primary Ethics, the Politicians’ Pledge and the Banking and Finance Oath.
While promoting ethical behaviour in business culture, the Ethics Centre engages with a growing local and international audience, via events (including the IQ2 debate series and the Festival of Dangerous Ideas) and digital content, to inspire questions and conversations.
Our Advice and Education consulting division provides services to a wide range of organisations, both locally and globally. Clients include banks, sporting codes, NGOs, the army and a significant percentage of the ASX Top 200.
As demand for our service grows, the Ethics Centre is exploring ways to build the capacity of the consultancy for further local and international partnerships.
The Ethics Centre is a diverse workplace of equal opportunity. We choose positive people who imagine, collaborate and create. We value transparency and communication.
As an integral part of the leadership team, the Head of Operations will primarily be responsible for the overall operational performance, focusing on financial control, governance, IT and HR. You will be expected to:
- Oversee the delivery of all regular financial reporting and manage a team of three direct reports
- Support strategic projects and change initiatives
- Manage relationships with department heads, board members, suppliers and clients
- Maintain oversight of KPI reporting
- Maximise the CRM (Salesforce) database and promote consistent reporting throughout the organisation
- Monitor program performance for all major projects
You will possess exceptional leadership, financial and relationship building skills and have a degree in commerce, business or a related discipline, plus a CPA or CA qualification. The successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in all aspects of financial management
- Exceptional leadership skills, incorporating an influencing and collaborative communication style
- Ability to implement strategic or operational change across the business, working closely with the Executive Director and the Executive General Manager
If developing a modern operational practice within this respected organisation inspires you, then please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33697 or call Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Head of Communications posted 16 days ago.