|Organisation Name||Four Paws Australia|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- International animal welfare organisation
- Join the newly established Australian team
- Currently located in Sydney CBD
FOUR PAWS is an international animal welfare organisation with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in more than 10 other countries worldwide. Founded in 1988, the organisation improves animal welfare through campaigns and projects. FOUR PAWS focuses on animals that are directly under human influence, for example farm animals, companion animals and wild animals kept in captivity. FOUR PAWS aims to help animals in need directly and quickly.
Benefits and Culture
FOUR PAWS Australia has recently commenced operations and is looking for an experienced Head of Communications who can deliver strategies to build brand awareness and maximise supporter engagement. This role will provide an opportunity to participate in the development of the organisational plans, strategies and growth and working directly with the team here in Australia and overseas colleagues.
As part of the start-up team you will play an integral part in implementing multi-channel communications to maximise outcomes for the animals and the organisation. Specifically you will:
- Develop supporter journeys for target audiences
- Lead, develop and deliver integrated communications strategies and implementation plans
- Manage and deliver all digital communications and social media plans for supporter engagement
- Manage PR and media relations
Ideally you have experience in an INGO or not-for-profit. You’re able to work in a start-up environment and build awareness of FOUR PAWS animal protection work amongst the general public. You will hold relevant tertiary qualification in communications, digital marketing, public relations or journalism and have experience in:
- Managing and developing digital media content and platforms
- Developing and implementing digital media and public relations strategies
- Increasing brand profile amongst the general public and supporters
- Understanding the characteristics and needs of different target audiences
If you share the vision of a world where humans treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format addressing the skills in MS Word format, quoting reference #33665. Alternatively for an initial discussion, please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Head of Communications posted 23 days ago.