|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 30, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- International animal welfare organisation
- Join the newly established Australian team
- Part- time opportunity, Sydney CBD
NGO Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Head of Communications based in Sydney for an international not-for-profit based organisation.
As part of the start-up team you will play an integral part in implementing multi-channel communications to maximise outcomes for the animals and the organisation. Specifically you will:
- Manage PR and media relations
- Develop supporter journeys for target audiences
- Lead, develop and deliver integrated communications strategies and implementation plans
- Manage and deliver all digital communications and social media plans for supporter engagement
Ideally you have experience in an INGO or not-for-profit. You’re able to work in a start-up environment and build awareness of animal protection work amongst the general public. You will hold relevant tertiary qualification in communications, digital marketing, public relations or journalism and have experience in:
- Managing and developing digital media content and platforms
- Developing and implementing digital media and public relations strategies
- Increasing brand profile amongst the general public and supporters
- Understanding the characteristics and needs of different target audiences
If you share the vision of a world where humans treat animals with respect, empathy and understanding please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33665. Alternatively for an initial discussion, please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Head of Communications posted about 1 month ago.