|Organisation Name||ChildFund Australia|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- International development agency, making a lasting difference to children living in poverty
- Work with a successful team, managing relationships with suppliers and donors
- Would suit candidates from a face to face fundraising or direct sales background
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change.
It supports long-term community development and promotes children’s rights in countries such as Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos, Timor Leste and Myanmar. They work in partnership with ChildFund Alliance to deliver programs throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
These programs are funded by monthly sponsorship contributions, major gifts, bequests, grants, donations and other revenue.
Benefits and Culture
- Work towards enabling every child to have a safe and happy childhood
- Supportive, energetic and innovative team
- Located in Surry Hills, Sydney, close to public transport
The Fundraising Officer will play a vital role within the marketing team to grow regular giving donations from new and existing supporters via face to face and telemarketing programs. This role is also responsible for regular giving retention activities including, but not limited to; upgrades, conversion and reactivation calling. Additionally, you will assist in:
- Building and maintaining solid and professional working relationships with all suppliers
- Analysing data to evaluate segment and test performance, identify trends, issues and opportunities and inform strategic improvements to programs
- Consistently monitor and evaluate performance of suppliers, proposing and implementing tactical and strategic changes
- Providing regular training, ensuring suppliers are provided with up to date and relevant program and training collateral
Ideally you have similar experience in an INGO or other non-profit organisations, or come from a face-to-face fundraising or direct sales background. You will have demonstrated experience in:
- Effective relationship management skills, knowledge and understanding of best practice fundraising;
- Managing multiple projects, negotiate and probleming solving;
- Working in environments where you were required to work under pressure and results oriented;
- Assist in drawing conclusions from results and data trends, and apply these to create measurable program improvements
Use your fundraising knowledge to enable children to say ‘I am safe, I am educated, I am heard and I have a future’. Please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 or submit a cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34005.