|Organisation Name||Royal Flying Doctor Service South East|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Work for Australia’s most reputable charity – Sydney CBD location
- Fund excellence in aeromedical and primary health care
- Lead a high performing team of an already successful fundraising program
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
In this role you will develop and implement an integrated fundraising program including:
- Developing and delivering a rolling three to five year fundraising and operation plan
- Managing and developing individual donor relationships through membership and donor programs
- Managing and further developing major donor, trust and foundations
- Developing and growing corporate and community revenue including work place giving
- Evaluating the fundraising success against annual objectives, target incomes and KPI’s.
- Implement and manage a stewardship program for the life-cycle of donors
- Managing the donor care and fundraising budget
You are an experienced fundraising, development or marketing manager with a proven record of managing a complex data driven and relationship based program with the associated analytical, budgetary and staff management experience. Specifically you are able to demonstrate your ability in:
- Strategic planning
- Broadening and growing a variety of fundraising streams
- Communications management
- Improving operational efficiencies and reducing costs
- Meeting financial and operational targets
- Building relationships with donors, corporates and other key stakeholders
- Creatively using communication tools such as digital media
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia, please click apply submitting your resume in MS Word format and a covering letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33686. For further information, phone Ruth Connelly or Richard Green 02 8243 0570.