|Organisation Name||Lort Smith Animal Hospital|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Join Australia’s largest NFP animal hospital nurturing the human-animal bond
- Play a lead role raising funds for an organisation receiving no government funding
- Develop and implement a diverse fundraising strategy with a focus on individual and regular giving
Lort Smith is the largest not-for-profit animal hospital in Australia and also operates an adoption centre and community outreach programs.
As a truly independent organisation Lort Smith receive no government funding and relies on their dedicated supporters who donate income that sustains their important work.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising & Communications and supported by a Fundraising Administrator you will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for campaigns that increase individual giving.
You will also oversee community fundraising and support the implementation of the partnership strategy assisting with the stewardship and ongoing management of major donor relationships and corporates.
Specifically you will;
- Develop, execute and evaluate overarching fundraising strategies, including campaigns
- Manage individual giving channels (direct mail, telemarketing, online, EDM, crowdfunding)
- Engage, retain and grow one off cash donors and regular givers
- Support the development and implementation of the corporate/major giving strategy
- Oversee community fundraising, developing a plan for peer to peer fundraising
- Track and report on the success of campaigns and appeals
- Manage and mentor the Fundraising Administrator
This is a broad role; strategic and hands-on so would be suited to a fundraising generalist with the bulk of your experience coming from Direct Mail Appeals and Telemarketing where you have increased one off cash donors and regular givers.
You will also have hands on experience working with donor databases preferably Raiser’s Edge and know how to track, measure and report on the success of campaigns and appeals. More broadly you will have some exposure to community fundraising with an understanding of peer to peer (Everyday Hero/Go Fundraise).
You will be creative, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage campaigns end to end and evaluate them.
With good project management experience you will have managed time-lines, suppliers and staff.
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting animal welfare and wellbeing, please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33683 or phone Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090 for further information.