|Organisation Name||WAYS Fundraising|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Provide critical logistics supporting leading charity fundraising campaigns
- Would suit commercial candidates with event or marketing backgrounds
- National role based in Sydney CBD
WAYS fundraising offers a full service management of fundraising campaigns with leading charities and NGO’s with a singular focus on regular giving acquisition and management.
WAYS has trained and experienced professional field teams delivering volume and capacity with a real focus on quality long term donors via nation-wide ‘on the street’ and shopping centre face to face campaigns, with over 100,000 new donors recruited on behalf of clients so far.
WAYS has lead the way on thousands of face to face fundraising campaigns worldwide with digital data capture providing real time statistics, geo-demographics and analytics allowing better planning of fundraising campaigning and improved productivity.
WAYS sister company WAYS Phone manages the full range of tele-fundraising programs including acquisition, lapsed reactivation, supporter conversion and upgrade calling, plus fundraising auditing and planning services.
WAYS prides itself on meeting and exceeding expectations.
Benefits and Culture
The organisation is run by young and innovative fundraisers. They have created a team of energetic and motivated staff and they have strong client relationships. Benefits include:
- CBD location close to transport
- Fun office environment
- Working with committed colleagues
- Work with loyal clients
The role is key to the success of the organisations’ fundraising campaigns. It cannot operate without making bookings and obtaining the relevant permits. The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the managing directors to plan the location and time frame of each fundraising campaign
- Booking locations around Australia
- Obtaining relevant permits and insurances for each campaign and each location
- Ensuring accurate and timely paper work for authorisation
- Creating strong relationships with relevant authorities including local councils and shopping centre
- Ensuring staff and collateral arrive on time
To be successful you will ideally have previous experience in events coordination or inventory control or logistics and possess skills in:
- Attention to detail and strong organisational ability
- Experience obtaining permits to operate in a shopping centre or local government area
- Ability to plan multiple campaigns in multiple locations around Australia
- Understanding of fundraising
- Strong written and verbal communications and relationship management skills
If building a stronger charitable sector via the recruitment of highly valued donors is of interest to you, please click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required above and your CV, quoting reference #34013. To discuss your interest please call Ruth Connelly in Sydney on 02 8243 0570.