|Organisation Name||Royal Flying Doctor Service South East|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Immediate Start - $$$ (dependant on experience)
- Must have Raisers Edge and ImportOmatic experience
- One month initially, possible extension
About the Organisation
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
Benefits and Culture
- Australia’s most stable, robust and reputable charity, ranking first in the annual Charity Reputation Index for the seventh year running
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team committed to bringing first class health and emergency services to remote, rural and regional communities
- Salary Sacrifice benefits available
The Database Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the data quality, integrity and security of the Raisers Edge database to enable the processing of donations from regular and annual supporters of RFDS – SE. Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the set up and maintenance of regular supporters and their donations
- Ensuring third party data is processed into relevant database
- Facilitating analysis of campaigns and reporting needs of fundraising teams
- Streamlining donor support service tasks and assisting the database operator at times
- Participating in system upgrades, training, documentation currency and best practices
You are experienced with Raisers Edge & ImportOmatic within a fundraising or marketing environment. Additionally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of database business rules
- A customer service focus with analytical and reporting experience
- An ability to create complex database queries and data extractions
- Ability to multi-task and set-up/manage a number of projects and activities
If you’d like to make a significant and positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of people living in rural and regional communities please click apply, forwarding your resume in MS Word format and covering letter addressing your motivations and relevant skills, quoting reference #34148 or phone Aku King on 02 8243 0570.