|Organisation Name||Royal Flying Doctor Service South East|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Work for Australia’s most reputable charity – Sydney CBD location
- Fund excellence in aeromedical and primary health care
- Join a high performing team of an already successful fundraising program
About the Organisation
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across southeastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
Benefits and Culture
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Generous Salary Sacrifice benefits available
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team who are committed to bringing first class health and emergency services
The Fundraising Assistant is responsible for supporting the fundraising and community engagement outcomes through positive customer service and administrative support. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the implementation of the Community Fundraising strategy with specific focus on acquisition, retention and stewardship to achieve annual fundraising target
- Assist with reporting, extracting data and developing reports
- Providing effective communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist third party fundraisers to grow the fundraising contribution, recognising and building on opportunities to generate income
- Working with the marketing team to develop fundraising content for media opportunities across all mediums
Ideally you have experience in a similar role in an NGO or not for profit assisting in fundraising tasks with a strong administrative and customer service background.
You will have:
- Experience in databases or similar fundraising database such as Raisers Edge, Thank Q or Donman (will be ideal but not essential)
- A strong work ethic, flexible and a “can do attitude”
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance skills in a wide range of office programs e.g. Word and Excel ; and
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills in both written and verbally.
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia, please click apply, submitting your resume (MS Word format) and covering letter addressing the skills required quoting reference #33982 or phone Winnie Chau or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 for further information.