|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Parkville location
- $35– $38 per hour + super
- Flexible; start ASAP
Our client is a global leader in neuroscience and one of the world’s top 10 brain research centers in addition to being the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. This role is working within a very friendly fundraising team.
The assignment will be for a minimum of 3 months, possibly longer. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Trusts & Foundations grants processes including grant tracking
- Data entry of new information into the database
- Assist with electronic updates to donors
- Assist with external and internal event organization
- Assist with electronic communication (internal & external)
- Grant reporting (training provided)
You will have experience in database management, events and communications for a fundraising organisation especially grants processes. You will have excellent interpersonal, written and time management skills. Your accuracy and database integrity is second to none and you possess a "can-do" attitude to any task put forward to you. Previous experience with Raisers Edge, ThankQ, Donman, IMIS or Sales Force is essential.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter using the link quoting reference #33966 . Please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for more information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Chief Executive Officer posted about 1 month ago.