|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Immediate start
- Surry Hills location
- Temp to perm opportunity
Our client is a leading foundation with a global strategy to accelerate treatments for patients with cancer. The Foundation is working with the most talented international researchers and scientists, cutting-edge technology and local and global philanthropists and Foundations to make this a reality.
This is an opportunity for an energetic person to join the organisation. Reporting to the National Community Fundraising & Volunteer Manager you will support the team within the community fundraising programs. You will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintain accurate donor data in salesforce, including personal contact information
- Monitor, receipt and record financial contributions from community fundraisers
- Assist with processing of volunteer applications and recruitment for foundation run events
- Monitor the fundraising inbox and respond to general donor enquiries
- Ensure compliance to fundraising guidelines and policies
- Develop and update the community fundraising kit with the production of fundraising collateral, such as brochures and relevant collateral;
- Highly empathetic, sensitive and supportive communication style
- Confident dealing with distressed supporters
- Committed to continual learning
- Experience using salesforce (or comparable CRM systems) and reporting on data
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly in excel.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34184. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.