|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment Group|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2017|
- Join a best practice boutique Australian owned recruitment team
- Would suit a qualified accountant, CA or CPA with operations experience or aspirations
- Part time - 3 to 4 days a week and flexible for the right candidate – Sydney CBD based
The Bradman Recruitment Group including Renewable Energy & Carbon Recruitment, NGO Recruitment and Boss Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment services within Australia and the Asia Pacific region, in the energy and carbon and not-for-profit sectors. With 14 staff across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Philippines, the Bradman Recruitment Group is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
Reporting to the directors this role supports the development and growth of the organisation through sound day-to-day management of all back-office functions. This includes financial control, accounting processes, ICT, training, administration and human resources. This will include:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the organisation
- Responsibility for accounting including analysis and reporting of financial performance, P&L and balance sheet, managing of audit processes
- Oversight of finance processes, payroll, IT services, HR systems and marketing
- Development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance system
- Development and maintenance of staff induction and training processes
You have performed a similar role before ideally within the recruitment industry or similar sales based environment. Importantly you are a good cultural fit and enjoy working in a small niche agency environment with a willingness to provide practical support to the directors, suppliers and the team. Overall you will have the following skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or finance
- Eligibility for membership of a recognised professional accounting body such as CPA Australia or Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Substantial knowledge of and experience in management and finance reporting, budgeting, accounting principles and practices preferably within the recruitment or a similar sales based industry
- Operational experience preferred but may suit an accountant looking to broaden their career
- Experience in leading a small team, managing performance and organising staff development
- Strong commercial acumen, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Flexible and responsive working style, with the ability to roll up the sleeves and work with a small team
If supporting and growing an Australian owned niche recruitment company suits you on a part time basis then please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter addressing your relevant experience and skills required (in MS Word format), quoting reference #33886. To discuss this opportunity please call Richard Green or Michael Green on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- General Manager posted about 1 month ago.