|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Support CEO of fantastic Not-for-profit
- Executive Assistant role
- Immediate start
Our client produces effective and influential advocacy for Australia’s disadvantaged people.
They have a national reputation for effective and influential advocacy on issues affecting people experiencing poverty and disadvantage.
The role requires:
- Providing high level administrative work supporting the CEO
- Managing correspondence to diverse interest groups
- Preparation of papers and governance for board meetings
- Diary management and appointments
- Assistance with meeting events
To be successful you need:
- Experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders
- Polished communication (verbal & written) skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure on competing tasks to tight deadlines
If you are available and want to use your skills to support a CEO in the not-for-profit sector, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34141. For more information contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Executive Assistant posted about 1 month ago.