|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Support the Director of Development
- Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
- 2 – 3 months; 3 days a week
The client is a highly respected independent school in Sydney. It is part of global and local independent school networks. Its philosophy is to prepare children for a life of learning. As well as a rigorous academic curriculum physical activity is encouraged and co curriculum activities promote social responsibility.
The role requires:
- Providing high level administrative support to the Director of Development
- Managing correspondence to diverse interest groups
- Preparation of papers for board meetings, committees and senior leadership meetings
- Document management including maintaining a complex filing system and database
- Assistance with events
To be successful you need:
- Experience as an executive assistant in a professional environment
- Experience in document management and database systems
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure on competing tasks to tight deadlines
If you are available in July and want to use your skills to support a busy director in the education sector please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33751. For more information contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Director, Innovation & Strategy posted 3 days ago.
- Director, System & Service Integration (Mid North Coast) posted 6 days ago.
- Advancement Director posted 21 days ago.
- General Manager - Northcott Supported Living posted 22 days ago.
- Recruitment Consultant – Temporary & Contract posted about 1 month ago.