|Date Posted||November 29, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Opportunity for the Events Manager to contribute to the national fundraising strategy
- Drive revenue growth through though increased event participation
- 12-month contract; flexible work arrangements and salary packaging
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG) are the peak, national gynaecological cancer clinical trials organisation for Australia and New Zealand.
Established in 2000, ANZGOG collaborates with over 52 academic and research institutions both domestically and internationally through conducting and promoting clinical trials and undertaking research for improving outcomes and quality of life for Australian and New Zealand women with gynaecological cancer.
Reporting to the National Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and maximising the successful profile and financial outcomes from events and community fundraising activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for signature events throughout the year
- Developing budgets and forecasts for activity income and expenditure
- Generating a new portfolio of supporters, individuals and corporate sponsors
- Leveraging and maximising donor opportunities where possible
- Managing national public, community and peer to peer fundraising events
This role is both strategic and hands on. It would be suited to a fundraising generalist with the bulk of your experience coming from Events where you have managed multiple events and deadlines and increased annual revenue through event participation and long-term donors.
You will have hands on experience working with donor databases preferably, Raiser’s Edge and know how to track measure and report on the success of events. More broadly, you will have exposure to community fundraising with an understanding of peer-to-peer (Everyday Hero).
You will be an innovative self – starter who can identify new opportunities for growth, build and maintain valued relationships with ease and have previous experience working within the non-profit sector.
If you are eager to use your events, community and engagement skills to improve outcomes for women with gynaecological cancer, please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter, quoting reference #34049 or phone Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080 for further information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Events and Sponsorship Officer posted 11 days ago.
- Administration & Finance Officer - Part Time 3 days per week posted about 1 month ago.
- Manager, Corporate Services posted about 1 month ago.
- Marketing Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Business Relationship Manager (NSW) posted 2 months ago.