|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 27, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Help young Australians to overcome barriers to education
- Provide case management & administrative support for the students on programs
- Sydney CBD; full time hours; temp to perm opportunity
Our client assists young people to overcome barriers to their education, improve their educational outcomes and reach their full potential. As an independent charity, the client is funded by donations from individual and corporate supporters.
The role is responsible for assessing those students and families who present for assistance, providing a tailored support program and working closely with them to monitor outcomes. The role works closely with a senior officer.
The specific responsibilities include;
- Working with youth, their families and educators to assess the support required by students to overcome educational barriers.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing support plans for students
- Accurately completing the financial & system requirements of support programs for students
- Capture and share details of the educational & social outcomes achieved by students because of this charities support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Education, Finance or Social Work
- Effective communications including the ability to interview effectively, persuade and influence others
- Experience in administration, case management, program delivery or education
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy in documentation
- Intermediate MS Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Experience using a CRM in a not for profit organisation
- Demonstrated attention to detail
If you are motivated to strive continuously to significantly improve the lives of young people, through providing assistance with their education, Please click on Apply Online , submitting your resume and cover letter quoting reference #34224 in MS Word format. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- CRM Database Administrator- Fundraising posted 16 days ago.