|Organisation Name||Continence Foundation of Australia|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Influential peak body
- 2 year fixed term contract
- Combine your operational and strategic expertise in this role
The Continence Foundation of Australia is a well-regarded national peak body representing the interests of Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and pelvic floor dysfunction. With a vision centred on having a community free of stigma and restrictions of incontinence, their work is focused on advocacy, promotion and education to ensure access to quality care is available to all Australians.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary objective will be to develop, implement and evaluate a national education strategy. You will also manage the education and training portfolios of the Foundation and identify areas for expansion and growth.
To achieve this you will:
- Identify, develop and implement effective and sustainable education and training initiatives
- Evaluate effectiveness of new education and training initiatives against the Education Strategy through data analysis
- Monitor advances across primary, acute and community health sector to identify opportunities to increase the profile of incontinence in Australia
- Establish and maintain relationships with health professional/continence professional groups to gather multidisciplinary information for input into education and training activities
- Liaise with lobby professional groups to ensure continence education is incorporated into their programs and events
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in developing and implementing successful education initiatives and projects together with a strong knowledge of academic and vocational education training requirements through your high level of evaluation, analytical and writing capability.
As a strategic thinker with sound business acumen you are someone who can think outside the box and manage multiple projects and priorities whilst meeting strict deadlines. Together with your strong leadership and management skills you will also be able to effectively build and foster relationships with key industry bodies and stakeholders.
Experience managing state, territory or federal government projects in addition to e-learning projects is highly desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the strategic direction to an organisation please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33664. To discuss the opportunity, please call Emma Naglieri on 03 8319 4080.