|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Inner West location
- 12 month fixed term contract
- $65K - $70K + super (Salary packaging benefits available)
Our client is a recognised medical research institute that perform world-class research to uncover causes, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of respiratory diseases.
This role requires someone of a high-level EA or senior administrator background who can think on their feet, communicate effectively (verbally and written) prioritise effectively and capable of performing duties outside their day to day role.
The Responsibilities include
- Diary management of Executive Director
- Preparation and confirmation of monthly board meetings
- Supporting executive management team
- Liaising with Human Resources to coordinate administration of clinician applications
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing 1:3 executive team or someone who has a blend of EA and senior administration/ office management experience. They will need:
- A bright outgoing personality
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Excel
- Experience preparing for monthly board meetings
- Attention to detail
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference 34206. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.