|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Immediate start
- Initially a one month assignment
- To $30 per hour, Sydney, CBD location
Our client is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, our client is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
The donor support services team are the primary contact for the organisations financial donors and are responsible for donor care and stewardship. Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound donor enquiries
- Donation processing and receipting
- Making thank you calls to supporters
- Supporting the fundraising team
Ideally you have experience in a similar position with a working knowledge of Raisers Edge or similar fundraising database. This position requires:
- A high level of detail to ensure data integrity
- Excellent written & verbal communications
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- 7000ksph alphanumeric data entry
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia, please send your resume in MS Word format along with a covering letter addressing the skills required, quoting reference #34254 or phone Aku King on 02 8243 0570 for further information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Donor & Events Manager posted about 7 hours ago.
- Business Development Manager - Events posted 1 day ago.
- Manager City and North Regions posted 9 days ago.
- Co-ordinator Accessible Psychological Interventions posted 9 days ago.
- Database Coordinator posted 9 days ago.