|Organisation Name||North Coast Primary Health Network (NCPHN)|
|Location||Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- A strategic and operational leadership position
- Focus on developing and fostering stakeholder relationships
- Make the sea change to Coffs Harbour on NSW’s beautiful North Coast
North Coast PHN (NCPHN) is part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes. Covering an area from Tweed Heads to Port Macquarie, taking in 7 Aboriginal nations from Bundjalung, Gumbayngirr to Birpai, NCPHN works directly with GPs, other primary health care providers, secondary care providers and hospitals.
This role covers the Mid North Coast region that includes Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Nambucca, Kempsey and Port Macquarie/Hastings.
Culture & Benefits
Working in a close knit team, you have the chance to truly shape relationships and create cutting-edge programs during a time of transformational change. Salary packaging is available in an organisation that promotes professional development.
As a member of the executive team, you will be driving and implementing innovative programs that are strategically aligned and responsive to community needs. The key focus areas include:
- Creating and executing cross-sector initiatives in collaboration with the Local Health District, GPs, Aboriginal Medical Services and other providers focusing on reducing care fragmentation and improving patient outcomes.
- Driving the process of health system reform to promote and support an integrated health care program for the region.
- Building stakeholder partnerships and alliances with health and social services organisations to formulate pioneering approaches to system and service integration.
- Representation of NCPHN in local and state policy forums and convening project based circles to address strategic initiatives.
With a solid background in health care and/ or health management, you have sophisticated external and internal stakeholder relationship management skills, with due regard for political, community and cross-agency perspectives.
You are used to leading a multitude of strategically focused complex projects and portfolios with the ability to collaborate with and influence decision makers. You ensure a team- based culture of performance and can provide leadership during transformational change.
Please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33744 or call Lisa Teager or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Director – Corporate Services posted 12 days ago.
- Senior Program Manager and Coalition Advisor - Conservation posted 14 days ago.
- Supporter & Customer Care Coordinator posted 19 days ago.
- Major Donor - Partnership Giving Manager posted 19 days ago.
- Project Manager - Digital Transformation Strategy posted 20 days ago.