|Organisation Name||North Coast Primary Health Network (NCPHN)|
|Location||Ballina, NSW, Australia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- A newly created, key strategic and operational leadership position
- Focus on community engagement to improve patient outcomes
- Make the sea change to Ballina on NSW’s beautiful North Coast
North Coast PHN (NCPHN) is part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes. Covering an area from Tweed Heads to Port Macquarie, taking in 7 Aboriginal nations from Bundjalung, Gumbayngirr to Birpai, NCPHN works directly with GPs, other primary health care providers, secondary care providers and hospitals.
Culture & Benefits
This is an exciting time to join NCPHN as they continue a period of transformation. You will be in the unique position to be integral to the fostering of a warm, diverse culture that focuses on innovation and creativity. Salary packaging is available in an organization that promotes professional development.
Working closely with the CEO as a member of the executive team, this newly created role with responsibility for key portfolios of Planning, Commissioning and Aboriginal Health, will see you focusing on:
- Leading the development of NCPHN strategy and direction.
- Driving proactive and effective community and consumer engagement strategies, particularly around Aboriginal Health.
- Managing the NCPHN’s Centre for Knowledge, Healthcare and Innovation.
- The evaluation, analysis and usage of service data and needs based information in planning, commissioning and performance monitoring.
- Undertaking annual needs assessment and prioritization to ensure services are responsive to the needs of the region.
- Working closely with the CEO to implement the ‘Circles’ approach to manage key projects.
As a seasoned health care manager, you have a background in using health data to drive service planning and improvement in collaboration with stakeholders; and have the ability to present information persuasively to different audiences. You know how to involve a wide array of stakeholders to drive innovation in community engagement in program and service development and design.
Strategy development is a key element of your skill set coupled with a management style that ensures a team- based culture of performance. You have experience leading during transformational change.
Please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33745 or call Lisa Teager or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator posted 1 day ago.
- Manager - Finance, Risk & Quality Assurance posted 12 days ago.
- Director – Corporate Services posted 12 days ago.
- Compliance Coordinator posted 12 days ago.
- Senior Program Manager and Coalition Advisor - Conservation posted 14 days ago.