|Organisation Name||North Coast Primary Health Network (NCPHN)|
|Location||North Coast, New South Wales, Australia|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
Better Health for North Coast NSW Communities
- A strategic and operational leadership position – member of executive team
- Expertise in information technology, financial and contract management is essential
- Work on the beautiful NSW North Coast
North Coast PHN (NCPHN) is part of a national program of primary health networks designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of health care for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes. Covering an area from Tweed Heads to Port Macquarie, taking in 7 Aboriginal nations from Bundjalung, Gumbayngirr to Birpai, NCPHN works directly with GPs, other primary health care providers, secondary care providers and hospitals.
Culture & Benefits
The NCPHN is continuing its transformation to a commissioning organisation and this is an exciting time to join the restructured executive team. This role leads the essential backbone of the organisation within a warm and diverse culture that focuses on innovation and creativity. Salary packaging is available and professional development is encouraged for all employees.
As a member of the executive team, contributing to the strategic direction, policy development and management of the PHN, you will be leading the finance, asset management, human resources, information technology, administration, contract and risk management teams. Specifically you will:
- Collaborate closely with the CEO to deliver budgets for Board approval; and develop smart financially focused reporting processes
- Ensure the effective management of human resources, development of the workforce and a positive work culture
- Provide frameworks for collection of data and production of information to guide reporting and analysis of resources and assets
- Strategically manage the ICT framework and systems
- Support the commissioning objectives of the PHN through effective procurement, contract and risk management including providing advice on risk and financial implications
- Manage governance activities to ensure compliance with legal and financial aspects of reporting
You have previously led the corporate services function ideally in a human services focused environment and are a strategic senior executive with a strong emphasis on IT, financial, contract and risk management. You can demonstrate experience in aligning the corporate architecture to organisational goals along with solid governance frameworks that inform strategic, corporate and operational planning. You have relevant tertiary qualifications and are a qualified CA or CPA. You will create a team-based culture of performance and will provide leadership during transformational change.
Please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference #33782 or call Louise Furlong or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Business Development Manager posted 22 days ago.