|Organisation Name||Assistance Dogs|
|Date Posted||January 30, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Raise funds to train labradors and golden retrievers to help people with disabilities
- Drive and manage the national and direct marketing strategy for the fundraising team
- Permanent part – time; 3 days a week with flexible working hours in the CBD!
Assistance Dogs Australia trains Labradors and Golden Retrievers to help people living with disabilities, including people born with developmental disabilities, those who acquire debilitating illnesses or who have been in accidents.
It can take up to two years and costs over $30,000 to train each dog. Assistance Dogs are placed completely free of charge with their new owner, providing life-changing support for up to 10 years. Assistance Dogs Australia is totally self-funded by individual donors and corporate supporters.
Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving and working closely with partner agencies, you will assist and coordinate the annual fundraising program through the development and implementation of direct marketing activities and initiatives.
This role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the annual direct marketing budget and growth through warm appeals, acquisition appeals and conversion campaigns
- Supporting and implementing integrated electronic direct mail campaigns and e- newsletters
- Assisting in improving and developing the supporter care strategy to increase donor numbers and reduce attrition rates
- Develop and report on donor acquisition, retention, loyalty marketing strategies and telemarketing campaigns
You have experience in project management in a direct marketing, marketing or fundraising environment. You’ll be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills in project management and implementing direct marketing campaigns with tight budgets.
If giving freedom and independence to people with disabilities is of interest to you please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required in MS Word format, quoting reference # 33564. To discuss your interest in this position, please call Richard Green or Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.