|Organisation Name||ChildFund Australia|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Highly regarded international NGO, working to reduce poverty for children
- Enhance the organisation’s social media strategy, with a focus on donor acquisition
- Would suit candidates with commercial or not for profit marketing skills and experience
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change.
It supports long term community development and promotes children’s rights. ChildFund implements programs in Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar and works in partnership to deliver programs in countries throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
These programs are funded by sponsorship contributions, grants, donations and other revenue. ChildFund Australia has an extensive child sponsorship program with more than 64,000 children in 23 countries sponsored by Australians.
You will be a key member of the innovative digital team, assisting with the development of behaviour-based, cross channel engagement to cultivate leads into confirmed donors. Working in a collaborative environment, supporter acquisition and retention will be a primary focus with the aim to increase fundraising revenue for the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Provide assistance and direction for social media marketing platforms
- Develop a range of creative digital initiatives that attract donors in a unique way
- Support the marketing team and the public engagement department
- Coordinate the organisation’s email marketing communications strategy
- Work to maximise the online presence and content across all social media channels
- Develop engagement journeys for current and potential supporters
- Generate and monitor traffic, tracking and analysing the success of campaigns
You will have a flair and passion for marketing and understand digital communications, media and related protocols. You will have tertiary qualifications, be working in a similar role and ready for your next step.
Your experience will also include;
- An ability to be inquisitive, act creatively and work collaboratively
- Knowledge of social media analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to identify target audiences and devise campaigns which attract, inform and motivate
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects and delivery engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrable content delivery knowledge and experience
- A track record in creating innovative approaches to donor and customer acquisition
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation tools
Use your digital marketing skills to enable children to say ‘I am safe, I am educated, I am heard and I have a future’. Please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 or please click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33810.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Digital Marketing Manager posted about 3 hours ago.
- Supporter & Customer Care Coordinator posted 4 days ago.
- Communications Specialist posted 6 days ago.
- General Manager - Fundraising, Marketing & Community Relations posted 8 days ago.
- State Manager – South Australia & Northern Territory posted 8 days ago.