|Organisation Name||The San Foundation|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Generate income to support the Sydney Adventist Hospital, ‘the San’
- Develop and implement the Foundation’s fundraising strategy
- Wahroonga, Upper North Shore, Sydney
The San Foundation is committed to supporting the Sydney Adventist Hospital (‘the San’) in the provision of world class medical care to its patients, by encouraging financial support that will assist in meeting the challenges of maintaining the San’s reputation as a centre of excellence. The San, is an acute-care private hospital with capacity for over 550 licensed overnight beds, it is the largest private and the largest not-for-profit hospital in NSW.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the development and management of corporate, community and philanthropic engagement for the Foundation and deliver targets for growth in the total income from individual and regular donors. To achieve this you will:
- Research, identify and cultivate relationships with prospective new partners
- Manage the donor journey to build loyalty, maintain and grow current relationships
- Research, identify and secure grants from philanthropic bodies
- Develop and deliver Foundation fundraising events
- Manage the Foundation’s community fundraising and appeals campaigns
You have a track record in working with and nurturing senior people to raise corporate sponsorship and or significant philanthropic support and in developing the value of large supporter bases of individual donors. Your donor care and staff management skills are also highly developed.
If you are passionate about fundraising and motivated to support the San to go above and beyond in caring for patients, please click apply, submitting your covering letter addressing the skills required above and your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33244. To enquire about this fantastic opportunity please call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.