|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- 3 month contract (possible extension)
- 19th March 2018
- $25 - $35 per hour + super
Our client has awarded over $140m to research based projects improving the health and wellbeing of Australian women. This organisation is committed to funding life-changing, research projects that are 100% funded by the Australian public.
Reporting to the Supporter Operations Manager, this is an exciting role for those who want to work with a reputable charity and enjoy working with data. It is responsible for ongoing database maintenance, setting up new imports from external fundraisers within ‘Raisers Edge’
The Responsibilities also include:
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and display data
- Troubleshooting information as new data is imported
- Ensuring data quality, integrity and security of the database
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have previously been a database coordinator, database maintenance coordinator or database manager and confident working with database queries.
- Experience working with Raisers Edge or similar CRM
- Genuinely interested in data and/ or experience using ImportOmatic
- High attention to detail
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference # 34200. For more information please contact Aku King on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Supporter Relations Representative posted 6 days ago.