|Organisation Name||Royal Flying Doctor Service|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Work for Australia’s most reputable charity – Sydney CBD location
- Fund excellence in aeromedical and primary health care
- Be part of a high performing, successful fundraising team
About the Organisation
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world, providing extensive primary health care and 24-hour emergency service to people over an area of 7.3 million square kilometers.
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals, using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, and supported by a vast number of volunteers and supporters, the RFDS is vital for those that live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service South Eastern Section is a leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
Benefits and Culture:
- Work with a dedicated and passionate team who are committed to bringing first class health and emergency services
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Generous Salary Sacrifice benefits available
The Database Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and set up of the Raisers Edge database to enable the processing of donations from regular and annual supporters of RFDS – SE. Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the set up and maintenance of regular supporters and donations through accurate data entry of supporter records, monthly payment processing and reconciliation
- Ensuring the data quality, integrity and security of the database
- Participating in system upgrades, training, documentation currency and best practices
- Supporting database and fundraising teams through ad-hoc analysis, investigations and reporting needs
You are currently a database coordinator in an NGO or not for profit with meticulous attention to detail and significant experience in:
- Accurately using databases, Raisers Edge and Fundraising experience is essential
- Demonstrated customer service focus with analytical and reporting experience
- Ability to create complex queries and exports and data extracts
- Ability to multi-task and set-up/manage a number of projects and activities
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and display data
If you have a passionate commitment to promoting the health and wellbeing in rural and regional south east Australia please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33980 addressing the skills required or phone Winnie Chau or Richard Green 02 8243 0570 for further information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Community Fundraising & Events Coordinator posted about 1 month ago.