|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Work for Australia's most reputable charity
- $ 30 - 40 per hour
- Sydney CBD location
A leading provider of health services across south eastern Australia providing primary health care, health education, emergency evacuation and retrieval services to remote, rural and regional communities.
The Database Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and set up of the Raisers Edge database to enable the processing of donations from regular and annual supporters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the set up and maintenance of regular supporters and donations through accurate data entry of supporter records, monthly payment processing and reconciliation
- Ensuring the data quality, integrity and security of the database
- Participating in system upgrades, training, documentation currency and best practices
- Supporting database and fundraising teams through ad-hoc analysis, investigations and reporting needs
You are currently working as a database coordinator in an NGO or not for profit organisation who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience using Raisers Edge a MUST!
- Create complex queries, exports and data extracts
- Analytical & Reporting Experience
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and display data
Please click apply, submitting your covering letter and CV quoting reference #34054. For more information, please call Aku King on 02 8243 0570.