|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Immediate start
- Short term contract
- Sydney North Shore
Our clients is an education provider running day and residential programs with a reputation for academic and sporting excellence.
The role requires experience as a supporter services officer to assist our client with administration, donor contact, updating the database and processing donations. This role requires working with the fundraising team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Gift processing
- Importing and exporting data to and from a fundraising database
- Creating new donor records and preparing receipts
- General office administration
- Communicating internally with staff and externally with donors
- Working independently; Attention to detail and high level of problem solving.
Intermediate to advanced MS Excel and MS Word is also essential.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format quoting reference #33626. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.