|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 19, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Database Coordinator - Raisers Edge experience essential
- 2- 3 month full time contract to commence mid-November
- $35 to $40 per hour + super, Central Sydney
Our client is a dynamic and innovative university and is one of Australia’s leading universities.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience using Raisers Edge database. Your duties will including:
- Processing donations, receipting and filing
- Preparing bank summaries
- Importing and exporting reports
- Providing analysis, preparing report and interpreting data
- Ensuring the integrity and cleanliness of the database
- Creating new donor records, linking to bank account details
You must have experience using Raisers Edge database. You have fast and accurate data entry skills, with good attention to detail, a high level of problem solving and ideally intermediate MS Excel and MS Word. You can work independently and as part of team and have a high level of interpersonal skills.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33975. For more information please contact Winnie Chau on 02 8243 0570.