|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Database Coordinator - Raisers Edge experience essential
- 2- 3 month full time contract
- $25 to $30 per hour + super, East Sydney
Our client is a dynamic and innovative organisation undertaking medical research and is based on one of Australia’s leading universities.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience using Raisers Edge database. Your duties will including:
- Processing donations, receipting and filing
- Preparing bank summaries
- Importing and exporting reports
- Creating new donor records, linking to bank account details
You must have experience using Raisers Edge database. You have fast and accurate data entry skills, with good attention to detail, a high level of problem solving and ideally intermediate MS Excel and MS Word. You can work independently and as part of team and have a high level of interpersonal skills.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34196. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Supporter Relations Representative posted 6 days ago.