|Organisation Name||Disability Services Australia|
|Date Posted||April 4, 2018|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- CRM Database administration
- Assist with donor care, regular giving and direct mail fundraising
- Part time flexible hours; based in Sydney’s Western suburbs
Disability Services Australia (DSA) is a not for profit organisation that exists to enable more opportunities for choice, inclusion and achievement for people with disability, their families and carers. To achieve this DSA provides employment, education and training, in home and social support services. DSA is a registered provider under NDIS and operates from more than 80 locations around NSW.
The role reports to the General Manager of Communications, Marketing and Fundraising and will be responsible for overall administration and development of the Raisers Edge database and supporting the fundraising strategy by;
- Ensuring the integrity and security of the database
- Providing analysis, preparing reports and interpreting data
- Managing all donor processing and the issuing of receipts
- Supporting the growth of the regular giving program
- Creating lists for direct mail campaigns and coordinating with third party providers
You will have experience with CRM databases and hopefully but not essentially with the Raiser’s Edge or similar.
You’ll be able to demonstrate experience in building queries and dashboards ensuring data integrity and you’ll be able to share your knowledge and provide trouble shooting for users. You also have advanced skills in MS Office products and good communication skills that help build relationships with donors. You will have relevant tertiary qualifications.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #34217. For more information please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.