|Organisation Name||Crohns & Colitis Australia|
|Date Posted||November 29, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Raise funds that support over 80,000 Australians diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or colitis
- Grow CCA’s community fundraising and events program
- Part time role, 20 hours per week, flexible days
Crohn’s & Colitis Australia (CCA) is the national peak body representing more than 80,000 Australians diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis.
CCA provides support services, funds research and creates public awareness of these chronic diseases.
Working as part of a small dedicated team, this critical, part-time position will have responsibility for growing and nurturing a database of community fundraisers and events across Australia.
You will increase community fundraising income and support the planning, implementation, evaluation and reporting of CCA led events.
Specifically you will;
- Grow and manage the existing National Changing Lives Challenge Fun Run program
- Build relationships with corporates and donors growing workplace, matched and regular giving
- Secure participants for international walks and support them to meet their financial targets
- Grow, promote and support community initiated events including Awareness Month events
- Use a variety of peer to peer fundraising platforms and the database ThankQ
This role would suit an experienced fundraiser who is looking for a part-time opportunity with flexibility. You will have previous experience working in community fundraising and event management where you have increased revenue.
The key to your success in this role will be your;
- Proven community fundraising and event management experience
- Experience using a wide range of peer to peer fundraising platforms
- Database management experience, preferably ThankQ
- Experience documenting, evaluating and reporting on events
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships including volunteers, donors, sponsors and suppliers
- Your autonomous, organised and motivated nature
If you want to raise funds for an organisation supporting people with chronic diseases across Australia please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format quoting reference #34039 or phone Emma Adams on 03 8319 4090 for further information.