|Organisation Name||Community Connect Transport|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2018|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Organisation providing transport services to MyAgedCare clients
- Would suit a sales or business development professional
- Based on Sydney’s Lower North Shore
Community Connect Transport believe that transport is key to participation in the community and that no-one should be emotionally, physically endangered or socially isolated because they lack access to transport. Lower North Shore Community Transport (LNSCT) offer safe, reliable, appropriate and affordable transport for all community members, enabling clients to attend doctors or hospital appointments, assist with shopping and include them in a range of social group outings.
This NFP are committed to providing a caring and supportive service to their clients, which is integral to the mobility of an ageing population.
Benefits and Culture
- Work in a growing organisation, with a successful team
- Office located in Crows Nest
- Work in a fun environment and improve the wellbeing of the elderly
- Help to create positive experiences for your clients every day
You will be responsible for identifying new business and funding opportunities, whilst also creating greater community awareness of LNSCT. Your understanding of trends within the community transport sector will enable continued growth and provide new partnership opportunities.
- Create new opportunities to present to diverse key stakeholder groups
- Engage with seniors, aboriginal community and people who speak English as a 2nd language
- Network to identify new business, funding and expansion opportunities within the transport sector
- Develop and implement business plans and social media programs, with clear actions and targets
- Manage, coordinate and train volunteer social coordinators to achieve social programs
- Engage stakeholders, including community, customers, businesses and government
You will have a track record in business development and are able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of older people in society.
Your experience will include;
- Working in a service driven business, with proven sales ability
- A strong negotiator with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Managing multiple projects, working collaboratively across various stakeholders
- Ideally knowledge of the community sector and working with volunteer groups
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
If you would like a role focused on improving the wellbeing of the elderly, please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS word format, quoting reference #34132. For more information please contact Debbie Jardine on 02 8243 0570.