|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Improve communications with internal staff and partners
- Develop and deliver an innovative internal communications strategy
- Newly created, national role
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12 - 25 year olds.
headspace enables young people and their families to access support through a national network of centres, online and telephone services, and a school support program. headspace also drives community awareness and education about youth mental health, early intervention and help seeking.
The Communications Specialist is a newly created role responsible for driving improved communication and engagement within the headspace network. This key national role is responsible for developing and delivering a communication and stakeholder engagement strategy for a range of stakeholders and also enhancing internal communications in the headspace National Office.
Specifically you will;
- Develop, implement and evaluate strategies for improved internal communications/stakeholder engagement
- Advise, consult and collaborate with the headspace national office and the broader headspace network
- Develop a range of new and creative communication and engagement initiatives, tools and platforms
- Analyse the effectiveness of initiatives, tools and platforms to support the needs of a dispersed workforce
- Write engaging content, tailoring it to suit to different audiences across the headspace network
- Liaising with suppliers, such as designers, printers and digital developers
You will be suited to this role if you have a marketing and communications background with previous experience in organisational internal/network communications and stakeholder engagement within a large organisation, with a dispersed workforce.
You will be highly collaborative and consultative and understand the importance of relationship building. You will have an exceptional ability to engage and communicate to groups of people verbally and in writing, with the awareness and maturity to tailor your communicate style to various audiences. You will be insightful with the ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to address different needs within the organisation.
It is desirable your experience comes from government, not-for-profit or the public health sector.
Improve communications within headspace to inform and engage staff and stakeholders supporting young people with mental health issues. Please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33852 or phone Emma Adams on 03 83194090 for further information.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Database Specialist – Raiser’s Edge posted about 3 hours ago.
- new Digital Marketing Manager posted about 3 hours ago.
- State Manager – South Australia & Northern Territory posted 8 days ago.
- Climate Change Campaigner posted 14 days ago.
- Fundraising Manager posted 16 days ago.