|Organisation Name||Australian Dental Industry Association|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Source and write compelling content that lets businesses make informed decisions
- Deliver content in print and online that leverages a social media audience of 75,000+
- Liaise with mainstream media and trade publications to get the industry’s message out
The Australian Dental Industry Association (ADIA) is the peak business organisation representing manufacturers and suppliers of products to dental professionals. The ADIA membership works in the medical technology sector with businesses ranging in size from the local operations of multi-billion dollar corporations through to small family owned entities. You’ll be working in modern offices located in inner-south Sydney.
The Communications Officer will deliver ADIA’s online and print communications to internal and external stakeholders across industry and government. Communications outputs are directed at raising the profile of ADIA, the dental industry and achieving strategic objectives through:
- Being proactive in the sourcing and writing content for print and online communications
- Maintaining the website and proactively use social media to increase engagement
- Coordinating the production of communication vehicles such as newsletters and marketing collateral
- Writing and distributing media releases then liaising with journalists to ensure take-up
With a demonstrated capacity to work independently, you have experience in a similar communications role with well crafted, accurate copywriting skills. Your engaging writing style will be used to quickly develop a meaningful dialogue with members and external stakeholders through creative communication campaigns. You will have:
- A demonstrated passion for using targeting communications to drive stakeholder engagement
- An ability to monitor multiple sources of information and identify the issues that make great news
- High level IT literacy including website CMS, social media web interfaces and ideally Adobe Creative suite
- A proven record as a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision when meeting deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and an absolute attention to detail
This is your opportunity to cement the profile of an organisation that is well respected by stakeholders in industry, government and the Australian Parliament.
Please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter addressing your experience and the skills required in MS Word format, quoting #33354. To discuss this opportunity please call Annie Barker on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Public Relations Manager posted 3 days ago.
- Country Director – Australia and New Zealand posted 4 days ago.
- Marketing & Communications Manager posted 10 days ago.
- Accounts Officer posted 18 days ago.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander - Program Manager posted about 1 month ago.