|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Industry association corporate membership focus – Sydney city fringe
- Assist member businesses to grow, create jobs and operate sustainably
- Create & implement a communications plan directed at industry & government stakeholders
Our client is a peak business organisation representing member bodies such as manufacturers and suppliers of products. The members ranges in size from the local operations of multi-billion dollar corporations through to small family-owned entities.
The Communications Officer will deliver online and print communications to internal and external stakeholders directed at raising the profile and achieving strategic objectives through:
- Liaising with policy staff to ensure messaging to parliamentary and departmental stakeholders
- Developing content for member, print and online communications
- Fostering relationships and networks with key media stakeholders
- Coordinate the production of marketing collateral and industry exhibitions
- Maintain the website and proactively use social media to increase engagement
You have experience in a similar communications role, with well crafted, accurate copywriting skills, and an ability to quickly develop a meaningful dialogue with members and external stakeholders through creative communication campaigns. You will have:
- An ability to identify trends relevant to membership
- Media experience and ideally an established network of mainstream media contacts
- Experience developing multiple social media channels
- High level IT literacy including website CMS and (preferably), Adobe Creative suite
- Strong abilities to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and an absolute attention to detail
This is your opportunity to cement the profile of an organisation that is well respected by stakeholders in industry and government. Please click apply submitting resume and a cover letter addressing your experience and the skills required, in MS Word format, quoting reference #33807. To discuss this opportunity please call Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Senior Development Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Marketing Communications Executive posted 6 days ago.
- Chief Executive Officer posted 6 days ago.
- Partnership Manager – NSW posted 7 days ago.
- Donor Care, Relationships, Fundraising Focused Position posted 8 days ago.