|Organisation Name||NGO Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 13, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Communications Manager; build brand awareness and protect reputation
- Develop communications strategy and content
- Western Sydney; permanent; part time
NGO Recruitment is Australia’s not-for-profit sector recruitment specialist. For almost 15 years, we have recruited for a vast range of not-for-profits, from large multinational NGOs to neighbourhood centres, and everything in between.
We recruit for: International non-government organisations, Charities, Community groups, Health and animal welfare organisations, Education institutions, Industry associations, Faith-based organisations, Political and activist groups.
The communications manager is a critical role that manages reputation and branding for our clients and ensures the integrity of imagery and content in line with the mission vision and values of the organisation. The role is responsible for all communications promoting the organisations’ brand and reputation to internal and external stakeholders.
This will include:
- Developing and implementing the communications plan
- Creating and monitoring communications collateral
- Setting communications protocols and style guides
- Managing marketing and communications budgets
- Managing media relations and social media
- Writing internal and external communications for all channels
- Relationship management with stakeholders
Ideally, you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience successfully managing communications and marketing plans
- Strong copy writing and editing skills that includes website content creation, eDM, print media and social media, speeches and presentations
- Stakeholder management of bureaucrats, members of parliament or government officials
Culture and Benefits
Working for a not-for-profit allows employees to align their values with their employment. The organisations offer flexible work arrangements including the option of working from home, collaborative team culture and salary packaging benefits.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake police or other background checks.
If you want to use your professional communications skills in the not-for-profit sector please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word Format, quoting reference #34068. For more information contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Communications Manager posted 27 days ago.