|Organisation Name||Opportunity International Australia|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Empower families living in poverty to transform their lives
- Turn all your digital marketing knowledge into strategy
- Join a collaborative marketing team – Sydney CBD
About the Organisation
Opportunity International Australia provides small loans to families in developing countries to help them build businesses, earn regular incomes and free themselves from poverty. By helping a mother buy a sewing machine to start a tailoring business or a father buy seeds to plant a vegetable garden, small loans enable them to transform their lives, their children’s futures and their communities. With 98% of loans recycled, the impact continues year after year.
Opportunity is looking for an experienced Communications Coordinator who writes insightful, thought provoking content and can drive the creation of digital marketing content and collateral.
- Plan, research, write and project manage print publications and collateral
- Contribute to the development of campaign and event collateral
- Develop, implement and evaluate digital media strategies including Google and social media content and advertising
- Ensure the integrity of the brand by enforcing adherence to style guides.
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, media or journalism; demonstrate absolute attention to detail, and the ability to work in alignment with the values of the Christian ethos that motivates Opportunity.
You have experience in:
- Managing and developing digital media content and platforms
- Developing and driving digital marketing and social media strategies
- Writing thoughtful, inspiring and relevant content for all communication channels
- Microsoft Office suite, Apple Mac, email marketing programs and design programs and website management software.
Remuneration including superannuation and salary packaging available to not-for-profit organisations will be negotiated according to experience.
Opportunity International Australia is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check and adhere to our Child Protection Policy.
If you’re passionate about transforming the lives of families living in poverty, please click apply, submitting your cover letter responding to the skills required and your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33707. To discuss please contact Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Database Coordinator posted about 8 hours ago.
- Volunteer Coordinator/Organiser posted 1 day ago.
- Media & Communications Adviser posted 2 days ago.
- Director, Innovation & Strategy posted 3 days ago.
- Director, System & Service Integration (Mid North Coast) posted 6 days ago.