|Organisation Name||Youth Projects|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Support Melbourne’s most at risk people experiencing homelessness and disadvantage
- Site leader of Hosier Lane and Clinical Team Co-ordinator of Youth Project programs
- Suited to a candidate experienced managing teams working with vulnerable, at risk people
Established in 1984 Youth Projects supports at risk young people experiencing homelessness and disadvantage. Youth Projects provide life changing support addressing multiple barriers and providing access to health care, counselling and drug safety, outreach services, employment, education and training.
This is an exciting time for Youth Projects having recently recruited a new CEO to reenergise the organisation. They have a clear ambition to innovate, grow and collaborate with partners to ensure they are reaching and supporting Melbourne’s most at risk young people.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, Community Health you will be the site leader for Hosier Lane and will coordinate a number of programs including; The Living Room, Substance Misuse, Therapeutic Programs (Art/Music), Life Skills Centre and After Hours Primary Care. You will provide clinical direction within the teams, managing staff.
You will also;
- Support the leadership to plan, implement and evaluate strategies to address service development needs
- Develop change models that create further pathways and better outcomes for clients
- Lead the clinical direction of the living room site supporting teams working with clients with complex needs
- Liaise with health and welfare professionals internally and externally, fostering positive relationships
- Conduct audits and assist with accreditation requirements ensuring all requirements are met
- Ensure reporting and data is monitored and received from the Living Room team
- Manage rostering and other administrative tasks
This role would suit a resilient and genuine people manager qualified and experienced in either community health, AOD, mental health and/or human services sector.
This is a key role which will draw upon your ability to provide excellent leadership to a diverse, hardworking team who require support and guidance as they provide clinical support to clients with complex needs in challenging conditions.
The key to your success in this role will be your ability to support the work of the Operations Manager to develop programs to provide a more collegiate service for clients and your ability to lead people and create solutions relating to clinical care.
If you want to play a key role leading the clinical services team of Youth Projects working with Melbourne’s most at risk young people then please click apply, forwarding your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34058 or contact Emma Adams on (03) 8319 4090.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- General Manager Corporate Services posted 1 day ago.
- Senior Development Manager posted 5 days ago.
- Marketing Communications Executive posted 6 days ago.
- Partnership Manager – NSW posted 7 days ago.
- Donor Care, Relationships, Fundraising Focused Position posted 8 days ago.