|Date Posted||September 25, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Excellence in training, employment and community support
- 150 staff and 26 offices
- Bathurst NSW - Head Office
VERTO is one of the largest providers in the country of vocational training, employment and community support services. During its 30-year history, VERTO has been supporting regional employers and individuals in order for them to achieve their goals.
VERTO has since built a network of offices throughout NSW and Sydney, with growth in direct response to community needs. Our services now include specialist programs to assist people with disability and Aboriginal communities. These have developed from our strong reputation in offering training, employment and apprenticeships.
Our vision is to be the lead provider of services, which contribute to the economic health, and well-being of the community and we are the proud recipients of numerous ‘large training provider’ awards.
As an integral part of the senior management team, working closely with the CEO, you will drive organisational performance and ensure our customers and clients receive the best possible service and outcomes. This will be achieved by inspirational leadership and the ability to collaborate with stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring all programs and services meet contractual obligations, whilst continuing to build successful cross sector relationships.
You will be expected to:
- Develop operational project plans and lead organisational change
- Oversee the delivery of all our programs and services
- Manage a team of 6 and build their management capabilities through mentoring, professional development and effective communication
- Responsible for achieving management and operational budgets
- Promote VERTO as a leader in the regional community
- Ensure compliance and continued registration with regulators
- Provide timely and concise reporting to the CEO and the board
You will possess exceptional leadership skills and be familiar with service delivery models, ideally in the employment services environment. You will have a sound understanding of business, community and government sectors, along with commercial acumen. With experience from other senior complex roles at educational institutions or RTO’s, your track record will include the implementation of service delivery models. With a focus on nurturing internal and external relationships, your influential communication style will be an asset.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills:
- A commitment to quality and compliance, whilst overseeing contract management
- Ability to implement operational change across the organisation, working closely with the CEO
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- Empathy for or an understanding of the non-profit and community based sector
If you are looking for a senior community orientated opportunity in a vibrant regional city, please click apply, submitting your cover letter and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #33916. For more information please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570.