|Organisation Name||Migration Institute of Australia|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2017|
|Residency||You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.|
- Navigate the Association through significant change and development
- Leading professional association for migration lawyers and agents
- Sydney based
The Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) is Australia’s leading professional association representing registered migration lawyers and agents. The MIA exists to support its members through the provision of information on legislative changes, with mentoring and networking opportunities, professional support. In addition, it represents its members by advocating with the profession’s stakeholders.
With the support of the Board, the CEO will work to embed the MIA’s position as the pre-eminent peak professional body through:
- Implement the recommendations of the strategic Embrace Report that was commissioned in 2016
- Developing in collaboration with the Board the organisation's strategic objectives
- Building a financially sustainable organisation with resilient, high performing teams
- Growing the membership and expanding the CPD program to better service members
- In conjunction with the National President and the Board effectively lobbying and advocating to key stakeholders on behalf of the profession
You have an innovative and strategic approach, underpinned by strong business acumen with senior experience ideally within a membership based organisation such as another association, institution or not for profit, with demonstrated success in:
- Ensuring organisational financial sustainability and growth
- Leading business transformation and cultural change
- Developing effective working relationships with boards & key government stakeholders
- Experience in the multicultural sector
If you can strengthen the capacity and profile of the MIA, please click apply, sending your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in the organisation, the role & the skills quoting reference #33416. Applications close at 9:00 AM on 22 May 2017. To discuss, please call Damian Penston on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Chief Executive Officer posted 24 days ago.