|Organisation Name||WAYS Fundraising|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2017|
|Close Date||There is no formal close date, please apply as soon as possible.|
- Leading provider of regular donors for Australia’s most sophisticated charities and NGO’s
- Would suit candidates from fundraising, agency or commercial sales
- Best practise employer that prides itself on exceeding expectations
WAYS Fundraising offers a full service management of fundraising campaigns with leading charities and NGO’s with a singular focus on regular giving acquisition and management.
WAYS has trained and experienced professional field teams delivering volume and capacity with a real focus on quality long term donors via nation-wide ‘on the street’ and shopping centre face to face campaigns, with over 250,000 new donors recruited on behalf of clients so far.
WAYS has lead the way on thousands of face to face fundraising campaigns worldwide by being the first to adopt digital data capture technology providing real time statistics, geo-demographics and analytics allowing better planning of fundraising campaigning and improved productivity.
WAYS sister company WAYS Phone manages the full range of tele-fundraising programs including acquisition, lapsed reactivation, supporter conversion and upgrade calling, plus fundraising auditing and planning services.
Manage and motivate teams of face to face fundraisers to acquire committed donors nationally. This is a hands on role which will involve directly fundraising as well as supporting, developing and growing teams. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- The overall performance, growth and retention of teams
- Coaching and developing team leaders and teams
- Coordinating daily team travel and longer travel trips
- Achieving targets and setting quality standards
To reflect the importance and commercial nature of the role there will be a small incentive budget allocated as well as a bonus scheme on team performance. There will also be additional training and a chance to devise and deliver fundraising and team leader training as well as the ability to suggest and take your teams away on travel trips.
Ideally you are currently leading a team of successful face to face or street fundraisers. Otherwise you are in a leadership role in a direct sales environment. Either way you have an excellent track record in;
- Achieving individual and team targets in a fundraising or direct sales environment
- Tracking program/team performance, reporting activity, targets and results
- Mentoring staff with the maturity and energy to inspire and motivate others
- Preparing written correspondence, reports, schedules and organising data
This position will require you to travel within Australia and you will need to be available to work nights and weekends as required.
If you have the desire to be part of a well respected provider of fundraising services in a highly competitive industry then please click apply, submitting your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required above in MS Word format, quoting reference #33815.To discuss your interest please phone Ruth Connelly or Winnie Chau in Sydney on 02 8243 0570.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- NSW Recruitment & Training Manager posted 3 months ago.